Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF: Would You Rather Beauty Edition! :)

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend! :) Tonight I a going to the fair (woohoo) what are your friday night plans? 
Anywho, this Would You Rather tag is from Elle (allthatglitters21). So lets get into the questions! 

Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
I would rather walk around with my skirt tucked into my underwear. Because you don't know that it is tucked into your underwear and with the see through dress you are more likely to know it is see through
Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
That my fake lashes are coming unglued. I think having lip stick on your teeth would be gross. 
Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I feel like mascara would be more noticeable for me. I usually don't use a dark blush, so I feel like you would have to really look at me to see that I don't have it on the side of my face.  
Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
Ummm...probably the frosty blue eyeshadow 
Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
I have light skin so putting a little bit of bronzer on me looks so bad. I would go with the light foundation. 
Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
I would drink a entire bottle of ketchup. I don't think I actually could but I would rather do that. 
Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
Date any celeb I wanted :) This is because I sorta like my hair the way it is right now and I think it would get on my nerves if it was ready for the red carpet everyday. A bit to perfect. And anyway when I am dating a celeb I could get people to do my hair when I need to go on the red carpet :) haha
Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
What is musky? I have heard people use it to describe perfumes? Maybe it is suppose to smell yucky. Well I wouldn't want to smell like food, so musky.
Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?
This is a hard question, NONE! Haha, fine I will answer itttt, probably makeup. I don't wear a lot anyway I just like it because it is fun :) But I feel like I would go crazy without my cell, I always use it and have it on me. 
Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?
No makeup

Alrighty so that is all the questions :) I tag you to do this 2 :D have a happy Friday!! 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™