Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Perfume Review: Vera Wang Princess :)


Hey everyone! So today I am going to be doing a perfume review of Vera Wang Princess. I got this perfume last spring and it is still my absolute favourite.  
When trying to pick out a perfume I suggest spraying it and seeing if it mixes well with your skin. This is because each person has a different sent, so it will smell differently. Personalty my favourite was always Princess. This is how sephora describes the sent: 
"this sheer, flirty blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin are melded with sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate, and finished with a pink frosting accord, amber, warm woods, musk, and vanilla - a whimsical treat"
I find the perfume lasts a fairly good amount of time (like 6 hours and up). The bottle is also really cute. It has a crown and a gold band with purple gems. It is also purple and that is my favourite colour :) Overall I think this perfume has a really pretty sent and is perfect for everyday <3

Have you tried Vera Wang Princess?

P.S Just so you know, make sure you buy this at a store not online. You may not like the sent so it is always good to try it out! 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™