Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Morning Routine :)


Hey Everyone!
Today I wanted to do a morning routine post because I thought it would be fun :) So here is my morning:

7:15 Wake up & check my phone messages 

7:20 Go and brush my teeth and shower if I need too (most of the time I shower & straighten my hair before I go to bed, but sometimes I am just to tired so I will in the morning).

7:30 Get dressed. I like to plan out my outfits before I go to bed as well, just so there is less to do.

7:40 - 7:45 Makeup & Hair. Makeup really depends on the time or how I am feeling. But every morning I will put on foundation, blush, eye liner, mascara & lip gloss. For hair I might run straightener through it or do something else with it. 

7:55 - 8:00 Make a mocha/hot chocolate. I am not much of a coffee person. Sometimes I will just go to Tim Hortons. Also I will grab a muffin. I am not much of a breakfast person, I never seem to be hungry. I like taking something with me because if I get hungry during 1st period I can eat it :) 

8:05 - 8:10 Catch the bus! 

That is my morning routine. I think I might do a post about muffin recipes later :) Anyways, hope you have a great day and talk to you tomorrow!

p.s H&M opens in my city tomorrow!!! yayyyy :D expect a haul soon! LOL 
&
 please vote for my friends essay :) with a cherry on top! 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™