Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hey Ghouls and Goblins! 
Happy Halloween!! Hope you guys are having a FANGtastic day :) 
Here are some pictures of my costume:

Bq9SzF on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Anyways I am really really sorry I didn't put my Minnie Mouse costume tutorial up! I had so much homework it was unreal. I had to finish a 30 page report and other homework, I was up till 1:30 last night! Needless to say, I extremely tired! 

Anywho here is just an overview of my costume: 

Outfit
Top - I just got a black top because I couldn't find a polka dot one. I added iron on circles to create the polka dots!
Tutu: I made it mostly out of tulle and elastic. You can search how to make them online, just google no sew tutu :) 
Leggings: Just normal black ones from garage 
Ears: I just got them from my local Halloween store

Makeup
Face: I used my normal foundation, then blush and added a nose with eyeliner. For lips I had on a red lip gloss, I was planning on using red lipstick but I ended up not wearing any
Eyes: I used white eye shadow over the entire lid. I then added glitter and a lot of mascara & eye liner

Sorry again for not blogging in forever! I will get back on track starting now! :) If you have any requests for blog post please feel free to comment! 

Have a safe and spooky Halloween! 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™