Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Tag!! ... BOO :)


I am sooo excited for Halloween, it is crazy! I saw that missglamorazzi & joey did a halloween tag on youtube! And I thought it looked super fun :) So here is the TAG:

1. Favorite Halloween movie?
This is such a tricky question! (haha, did you notice I said tricky) I love all the kids ones, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and GhostBusters! 
2. What age did you stop tick or treating?
Well, I am still trick or treating this year but not for candy. I am doing a Halloween for hunger with my friends.  It is when you trick or treat for can goods and give them to the food bank :) But I stopped trick or treating for candy when I was 16. 
3. Favorite Halloween costume you have been?
Hanna Montana and a Fairy Princess (I was really little then). 
4. What are you going to be this year?
I was thinking about being Katy Perry, I don't know what music video I am going to. Or my friends and I are going to be the spice girls. It is such a hard decision!
5. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
I have never been to a haunted attraction #boo but I am going to a halloween corn maze this year!
6. Vampires or werewolves?
Vampires, and omgeee I am going camping soon and it is during a full moon...that means WEREWOLVES! Isn't that scary?? I bet I won't see any but you never know :P
7.Favorite Halloween candy?
I always love getting Fuzzy Peaches :) Yum Yum!
8.Do you decorate your house!
Yes, I love decorating :D 
9.Least favorite costume
Probably last year, I put it together that night! I was a dalmatian . 
10.Have u ever repeated a costume and what was it?
I think I was a spider which for two years in a row. And that doesn't make much sense because I am so scared of spiders, but I loved that costume :P
11.Do you believe in ghosts?
I sorta do, but sometimes I don't. I have seen a ghost before (i think) when I was a kid and it was like a blue floating head! Scary, huh? But idk if it was just because I was really tired cause it was in the middle of the night. Did you guys ever watch those shows when people would go ghost hunting? I think that is how I started to believe in ghosts. But then again I don't believe in them..I don't know! haha
12.Scariest Halloween
One year there was this person in a costume, it was a black sheet and it had eyes and was glowing and FLOATING! We yelled at it and it started floating so fast, he couldn't have been walking with stilts! It was like 1 foot off the sidewalk. And then I watched a really scary movie and couldn't get to sleep. 


Those are all the questions :) I TAG you to do it as well! And it is October 1st so I am going to be changing the playlist below to some halloween songs and I will be doing some fun halloween posts like treats (cupcakes and cookies), costume tutorials and more :) So, I will talk to you tomorrow and I hope you have a great day! :D 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™