Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ins & Outs: Sleep, The Weather, and Candles!


Hi Everyone! So I saw the Elle made an ins & outs blog post and I thought it was such a cute idea (check it out here). Anyways, this is what In ant Out for me :) 

IN
  • Candles! I am in love with burning candles at the moment. I think it is just because the fall scents are out and they smell so good! Hello Pumpkin Caramel Latte :)  
  • Chai Latte. I have never been fond of it before but for some reason I am in love with it now! It is a great fall drink because it can warm you up on cold days and you can also get it iced so it can cool you down if its hot out. I might do a blog post on how to make them at home!
  • Dance! So dance started up for another year :) I am in ballet if your wondering. But I have really missed it over the summer and happy it's back.
  • Running! Because my soccer season is over (boo) I have been trying to find a way to get active. I decided to start running a few times a week! It is super exciting, haha. I have a blog post on how to start running so if your interested click here.
  • Sleep. Because school started I haven't been getting much of it, lol. But when I do get to sleep in I am a happy camper! :D 
  • Eye Liner! I have been experimenting with eyeliner a lot lately! 
  • Backstreet Boys. I found their old CD the other day and I have been listening to them like crazy, backstreets back ALRIGHT! :P
OUTS  
  • The weather. I hate fall/summer weather. It is cold, wet, and blah. There is the odd good day but for one week we were around 8 degrees, BRR! I miss the hot summer weather :(
  • School. It has only been a month but I am tired off it! 
  • Camping. I am leaving on Tuesday and I don't want to go at all! It is suppose to rain for two of the days as well -_- It is not going to be a fun trip...
  • Shorter days. Because it is fall and soon to be winter the days are getting shorter and shorter. I hate when it is dark outside and its only 5pm. 
So those are all of my Ins & Outs at the moment. I am going to do a Halloween tutorial tomorrow, I am thinking of doing a barbie one :) So look out for that. Anyways, hope you have a wonderful night!
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™