Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Taste Of Fall: Spiced Vanilla Latte


Hey Everyone!
I was looking around kraftcanada.com and I came across something that said Spiced Vanilla Latte. I was like OMG that must be the yummiest thing ever! I am so excited to make this drink it is a bit embarrassing. I figured I could do a blog post on it and share the recipe with you :) This recipe makes 2 servings. 

What you will need:
- 1 - 1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of skim milk 
- 1 -1/2 tsp. of any instant coffee (make sure it is original and not flavoured) 
- 1 package of low calorie sweetener (I am guessing a normal sweetener can work as well)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla 
- whip cream 
- 2 dashes of ground cinnamon

How to make it:
- Mix the water and milk into a pot and let it boil
- once boiled remove it from the heat and add in the instant coffee and the sweetener
- stir until everything is dissolved
- stir in the vanilla
- pour into your favourite mug and top it off with some whip cream cinnamon

I am so excited to make this in the morning, it sounds so yummy! <333
I got this recipe from this website: http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/spiced-vanilla-latte-115650.aspx

Also, today at school we got to carve pumpkins (yay!) Here are some pictures when everyone was done :)

My Class - Witch :)

Hamburger Pumpkin! :O

It was a competition and the pumpkins then get auctioned off at the end :) I really hope ours wins!
Anywho, I will Talk to you tomorow! :) 

What's your favourite fall drink? 

 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™