Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tag: This or That?


Hey Everyone!
So, today I teamed up with beautyfashionbyme and did this tag :) She will have her tag on her blog which is here: http://beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com/
So on to the questions!! 

Makeup
blush or bronzer
Totally blush! Bronzer never looks good on me, I always end up looking orange :P
lip gloss or lipstick
I love both!! I think lip gloss just because I have more in my collection, lol. And I also love how pretty they smell :) 
eye liner or mascara
Mascara :) I love mascara, but I am really starting to like eye liner! 
foundation or concealer
Foundation. Just because it is gives me as a lot of coverage, I usually don't use concealer. 
neutral or color eye shadow
When I was in grade 8 I always matched my eye shadow to my top, lol. But I really like neutral eye shadow now.
pressed or loose eye shadows
Doesn't really matter to me, but I am going to go with pressed. 
brushes or sponges
Brushes!! :D 

Nails
OPI or china glaze
OPI all the way :) 
Long or short
Short.
Acrylic or natural
Natural.
Brights or darks 
Depends on the season. For spring and summer I love brights, in the fall and winter I like to wear darks. Overall I think I prefer brights. 
Flower or no flower 
No flower. 

Body
perfume or body splash
Perfume :)
lotion or body butter 
Lotion, I love the bath and body works lotions! 
body wash or soap
Body wash, I never use soap :O 
lush or other bath company 
Lush. I really like the bath bombs! 

Fashion
jeans or sweat pants
Jeans.
long sleeve of short
Short sleeves. 
dresses or skirts
Dresses. 
stripes or plaid 
Depends on the shirt. But I really love plaid right now so I am going with that! 
flip flops or sandals 
Birkenstocks :) But if I am going to the beach flip flops. And a tip, if you ever go to an amusement park do not wear birks! I had to go on this ride where your in a log and it goes down into a bunch of water and it make my birks feel so gross for weeks after! They ride was fun though :) 
scarves or hats
Scarves. But if we are talking warmth, I say hats. 
studs or dangly earrings 
I don't have my ears periced! Isn't that crazy?! So, I have no idea :P I feel like I would wear studs more. 
necklaces or bracelets 
I like both..uhhh this is a hard question 
heels or flats 
Flats :)
cowboy boots or riding boots
Riding boots! Omg, they are sooo cute <333
jacket or hoodie 
Hoodie! I love my lululemon hoodies, they are so warm and cozy :) 
forever 21 or charlotte russe 
I have neither. But I like Forever 21's clothes online better than charlotte russe. But I did get this really cute blue bathing suit that was one shoulder from charlotte russe :) Cute stuff.. 
abercombie or Hollister
Abercrombie just because the logo is a moose :) rawrrr <-- my moose sound (they don't actually rawr, but they do today!) 
saks 5th or nordstrom
I have only been to saks 5th, but I like the clothes from nordstrom better. So I guess nordstrom :) 

So that is my this or that tag :) 

Sorry about not posting the pumpkin seeds recipes today, I had a ton of homework! It will be up tomorrow, pinky swear (prom prom). Talk to you tomorrow!! 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™