Monday, October 24, 2011

Quick Question: New Camera & Halloween

Hey Everyone! 
This is a bit of an update/a lot of questions. So lets get into it :) 

I was going to do an outfit of the day a little while back & a haul from H&M but my camera decided to break. It won't take any pictures and if it does it turns out all blurry. I might try to use my webcam for outfit of the days until I get a new camera. But this brings me to my first question: What is a good camera brand/type to get? I don't want an SLR or anything crazy. I know they have sorta mini SLR cameras and I am thinking about getting one of those. But what kind of camera do you use for your blog? 

Also, Halloween is a week away. I am still working on my costume. I am being minnie mouse but I am making the entire thing. I was hoping to be finished by today but I ran out of fabric and I don't have time to go out and get some. I was wondering if any of you would want a tutorial for this costume? I am making a tutu and a polka dot top for it. But you could use the tutu to be a fairy or ballerina as well. I don't want to wait until Wednesday to tell you how to make it because that would leave you with 0 time. So, want me to do it in two parts? How to make it and what it looks like when finished? 

Let me know in the comments below :) And I will talk to you tomorrow!! 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™