Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! 
So, today I am leaving and having dinner with my family :) For this post I am going to go through the things I am thankful for:
- Mom
- Friends 
- My Dog
- Everyone that reads and follows my blog! It means a lot <3 

That's some of the things I am thankful for, there is so many it is hard to list! 

In other news, I just want to let you guys know that I will not be blogging for 3 days!! This is because I am going camping and their is obviously no computers near me. I really don't wanna go, it is going to be so boring! And I have to make a water sampler and I am clueless on how to make it...I am going with my class if your wondering, plus it is suppose to rain for 2 of the day we are there -_- Not looking forward to it at all! On the plus side my friend and I made gorp! I am excited to eat it, last time we went camping a rat broke into our food and ate it, sad times...

So, hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving if you are celebrating it, and if your not I hope you have a fab day :) And talk to you on Thursday!! 


gobble gooble :) 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™