Friday, October 28, 2011

Review: Banana Shampoo

Hey Everyone! 
In the summer I went shopping with my friends and got The Body Shop's Banana Shampoo and Conditioner. I was on the fence about it at first because it smelled like bananas and I thought it was really weird, and I am not really a big fan of the banana sent. My friend ended up convincing me on getting it and now I love it! 
It smells really good, omg! The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the quality. I found that it made my hair dry and wasn't very moisturizing so I stopped using it. But I used it again a few days ago because I was running low on my normal shampoo and I really loved it! The smell reminded me of summer (I miss summer like crazy, I actually had to wear a winter coat today! It was freezing!) and I found that it was pretty moisturizing. I am thinking that the shampoo and conditioner never actually dried out my hair, it was probably just because I was in the pool everyday! 

Overall, I think this shampoo & conditioner smells and works great! The smell doesn't stay on your hair for long but I wish it did. I would suggest trying it out if you haven't already! After all...
IT'S BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S :) 

Also, I am going to have my costume finished by tomorrow! I promise! I think it might be to late to be a tutorial, but I will explain everything anyway :) 

Have you tried this shampoo & conditioner? What do you think of it? :) 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™