Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Nail Polish Collection: Hunger Games

Hey Girls!
China Glaze just released what colours will be in their new nail polish collection for the Hunger Games and I am in so excited!!
The colours are so beautiful! There are 12 different shades because of the 12 different districts in the Hunger Games. 
The colours that I am planning on getting is Dress Me Up, Smoke and Ashes, Argo and Riveting. I don't have any colours like these in my collection and I love them so much! 
The colours come out in march along with the movie (the movie comes out March 23). It cannot come soon enough! 
I think a lot of the polishes are unique and that can tie any outfit together :) 

What's your favourite colour in the collection? 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™