Thursday, January 5, 2012

♥ Top 11 Beauty Products of 2011 ♥

Hey Girls! 
2011 is over so it is time to do my top 11 beauty products of 2011! :) It was really hard to figure out what products I liked best but I think I narrowed it down! 

MAC Blush in Mocha
This was my first ever blush from MAC. I got it as a present from my friend Martha. I am now obsessed with MAC blush, and I really want to try out some other ones! Anyway, it is a matte medium pink and really pretty.
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder 
I got this product almost a year ago! It is this really cute powder that has hearts all over it. It has a really nice smell and it is suppose to boost your mood. It is really good for the winter where it's grey and cold outside.
MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder
This is a loose powder I got from Mac in the summer. It's honestly the most amazing powder. It is made with 70% water and feels cold when you put it on. I used this all summer, just put it under some moisturizer and your good to go! 
Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation 
I obviously love this foundation because I blog about it all the time! I like how it is lightweight but gives great coverage. I am almost done it so I am trying out a new one but I might end up going back if I don't like it as much.
Maybelline One by One Mascara 
I have tried a lot of mascara's this month and this is my favourite. I find that is lengthens and gives volume. It is always the one I reach for! 
Covergirl Shimmering Sands Eye Shadow Pallet 
I love the colours in this and I have used it a lot this year. It has dark, medium and a light brown. Perfect for a neutral eye!
MAC All That Glitters Eye Shadow
I haven't heard one person that doesn't like this eye shadow. It is a really pretty brown colour and can be used alone or in a look. MAC eye shadow's are also really good because they are extremely pigmented and wear for a long time. I find this is a great shadow to sweep on if I am running late or don't feel like doing my makeup. 
MAC Lipstick in Lustre Marquise D'
This has been my favourite lipstick for the entire year! I have worn it almost everyday. It is limited edition (wonder woman collection) but you might be able to find it somewhere. It is a nude pink colour and perfect for everyday. 
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie 
This colour is so pretty! It is a dark pink. I also love how it is a lip butter so it is moisturizing but the colour also shows up unlike other lip butters.
EOS Lip Balm
I was wanting an EOS lip balm for such a long time and when I found them I was so happy! First off I love the packaging, it looks like an egg and is so adorable! I also love the different scents they have and it is really moisturizing.  
Justin Bieber Someday Perfume 
I am in LOVE with this! I have been obsessed with it since the summer but I didn't get it until Christmas. Usually I don't like celebratory scents but this one smells so good! I have been wearing it everyday.

That was my top 11 beauty products of 2011! 
And I just wanted to say thank-you for the 90 followers! I never thought I would get so many!! I just want to let you know when I get to 100 followers I will be having a giveaway! :D

What was your favourite beauty product of 2011?
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™