Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tag: This or That?


I found this tag on elleandblair.com and I thought it would be fun to do! It is described as “a list of random things beauty and non-beauty and say which one you like better". 

Coke or Pepsi? I like coke better, I don't really like Pepsi

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? Frozen yogurt. I don't usually have it because we don't have a frozen yogurt place so I eat ice cream more often. I really want to go to Pinkberry because that place looks amazing! My favourite part has to be all of the different toppings they have, so y u m m y <333 Does anyone know if there is a place like Pinkberry in Canada? 

Clothes or Makeup? Clothes. I buy clothes a lot more than I do makeup and I find it more fun to put together outfits. 

Hairspray or Frizz Lotion? Hairspray. I have never used frizz lotion! 

T.V or Book? Book. I love getting into a really book! Although, I probably watch more TV than read :( 

Pool or Beach? Both? I have never been to a 'real' beach, just a beach on a lake. I like them both the same, except I hate when the beach has a lot of seaweed, eeww. 

Water or Soda? Probably soda but I wish it was water. I drink more juice than soda though. I just don't like the taste of water, so I usually use crystal light or something. 

Sandals or Boots? Sandals, I love slipping on flip-flops and heading out. Also, gladiator sandals are really cute <3 

Purse or Backpack? Probably purse. 

Team Jacob or Team Edward? I have only seen the last one movie and never read the books, so it is kinda hard to pick. I can't remember who I like better...I sorta like them both. I think I like Edward better, but don't quote me! 

Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana? Wizards of Waverly Place, I love that show! I can't believe that it is over already! I still haven't seen the last episode, hopefully I will get to soon!! 

Mall or Online Shopping? Mall, I never shop online. 

Tennis or Soccer? Soccer! I love soccer, it is the best sport eva! <333 

MAC or Maybelline? MAC (of course!) 

I tag.....YOU! :) 

 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™