Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mini Lush Haul :)


Hey Guys!
So, Lush had on the 2 for 1 sale the other day and I bought a few things that I thought I would share with you! Sadly a few of them are limited edition because they were from the holiday collection but they still could be available at Lush stores. 

Bath Bomb: Golden Wonder
This is one of the holiday products. It is a golden present and it rattles when you shake it because there is a present inside! Here is how the website describes it:
Just like any good present under the tree, Golden Wonder rattles when you shake it! Are you wondering what's inside? Pop our big, fizzing, multi-layer invention into the tub and the first thing you'll notice is the sweet orange, lime and cognac oils as they unfold for a seasonal celebration. Then, as this golden gift slowly dissolves, watch the water magically change colour before your eyes. What else could be inside? You'll just have to try one to find out! 

Bubble Bar: The Comforter 
I have been wanting this for awhile and I am really excited to try it out! It smells really yummy! I love how with bubble bars you can break them up so you can use them more than once Anyway, here is how the website discribes it:
This fruity bubble bar gives the feeling of being hugged by a jolly blackcurrant. When life is getting you down, crumble The Comforter under hot, running water for purple water and creamy bubbles. It was 
created to bring a real sense of comfort to people, just like a real comforter (or scarf) would.

Angels Delight Soap:
I can't find this online, but it is my favourite soap! It is fruity and has the prettiest colours like yellow, pink, orange, and glitter! I absolutely love this and I am really sad that is is limited edition :( 

That is it for my mini Lush haul! I wanted to get the cupcake mask and a lip scrub but they were all sold out. Maybe next time! So, yeah I will talk to you later! :)

What's your favourite Lush product? 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™