Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF: Questionnaire

It's Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down On Friday! 
I hope you guys had a good  Friday the 13th!! Now, do you guys think it's bad luck or good luck? I use to think it was bad luck but then it was Taylor Swift's favourite day (because she loves the number 13) so I gotta thinking it could be lucky. I am not sure, but put it in the comments if you think its lucky or not! 

Anyways, Today I am doing a Questionnaire! I got this idea from Addie Cupcakez & she got it from Amarixe! I will be doing these randomly throughout the year because I think they are pretty fun! :) 
Let's get into the questions! 

1) Mood: Tired and a bit stressed! I don't really know why I am so tired! I just got back from school and all I want to do right now is take a nap! Good thing I can sleep in tomorrow! <3 I am stressed because exams are coming up in a few weeks! I think I might start making some study notes this weekend....
2) What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Nothing. I never have breakfast. I know, I know it is the most important meal of the day, but I just don't have time/I feel sick when I eat in the morning. I want to start eatting breakfast though! 
3) Name the closest red thing to you: A red icon on my computer from YouTube? LOL!
4) Current nail polish: Revlon Copper Penny :) 
5) Grab the closest book to you, turn to page 18, find the line 4: "And, well...I know this is, like, the corniest thing..." 
6) Last song you listened to: Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift ft. Civil Wars...I am in LOVE with this song! <3
7) Last Movie you've seen? Friends with Benefits
8) Last thing you watched on TV: Seinfeld 
9) Last thing you bought: Lunch, but if were not counting food a floral t-shirt :) 
10) Week goals: Go for a run, start studying, and get a 'get the look' post up! 

Those are all the questions and I hope you have an amazing weekend!! <333

What are your weekend plans? 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™