Sunday, October 23, 2011

What To Wear To A Pumpkin Patch Or Corn Maze :)

What to wear to a corn maze or pumpkin patch

Hey Everyone! 
Here is what I suggest wearing when trying to find your way through a haunted corn maze or finding that perfect pumpkin to carve : ) 

Outfit
I would suggest a plaid shirt of course! They are totally in for fall and you can also get in a larger size so they are all cozy and warm! For pants I would wear black leggings. This is because they are basic, and will look really cute with an oversized shirt. For shoes I picked moccasins, they are cozy as slippers and look really cute! 

Accessories 
For accessories I would go for less is more. I picked a basic bracelet, I really love the Tiffany bracelets  even though I don't have one I really want one. Then I added a basic leather purse. They have some cute ones at H&M and they are not too expensive! I also added some mittens and a hat because it has been cold where I live so it is good to stay warm! 

Makeup
I would wear basic makeup. I would just have some foundation, blush, mascara and lip gloss :) For nails go for any fall colour, my favourite is lincoln park after dark by OPI. 

Also go to starbucks before and get one of their many fall drinks :) Like pumpkin spice latte, yum! 

So that is what I would wear to go pumpkin picking or when I go to a corn maze! :)
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™