Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Music: Under The Mistletoe


Hey Everyone! 
So, as you may already know Justin Bieber's newest CD came out yesterday! 
I bought it on iTunes and I have been listening to it a lot :) The CD has 15 tracks and a music video for the song 'Mistletoe'. 
Here is a list of the songs:
Only Thing I ever Got for Christmas
Mistletoe
The Christmas Song
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
Fa La La (2 versions one A cappella)
All I Want for Christmas Is You
Drummer Boy
Christmas Eve
All I Want Is You
Home This Christmas
Silent Night
Christmas Love
Pray
Someday At Christmas

The CD has a lot of new songs, classic Christmas songs and some with a twist (like Drummer Boy). I was actually really pleased with CD, I think the variety is great and it is perfect for Christmas! It also features a lot different artists like Mariah Carey, Boys 11 Men, The Band Perry, Busta Rhymes, and of course Usher! 
Overall I think it is his best album yet! 
My favourite songs include Drummer Boy, Fa La La (A cappella ), and All I Want for Christmas is You. I think he has made some instant holiday classics! 
I am so excited to hear what he has in store next! (A new album Believe next spring I hear) 

Check Out His Music Video 'Mistletoe' 

Will you be listening to Under The Mistletoe this Christmas? :)
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™