Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nails of the Week: Revlon Copper Penny


Every week I change up my nail polish! I thought it would be cute to start a new series of what nail polish I am wearing that week. 

This week I am wearing Copper Penny by Revlon. I normally don'y go for Revlon nail polishes just because I don't know how good they are (how long it will take to chip, ect). But missglamorazzi was taking about it and I thought the colour was so cute! So I tired it out and so far I am in love! I went on really well and I only needed 1 coat (but you can do two). 
The colour is metallic and copper! Haha, I am great at describing things, aren't I? Overall It is really pretty :) 
I don't know how long it will take to chip though, I will tweet when it does (if you don't already follow my twitter click here). 

Find a penny, pick it up, and the rest of the day have good luck! 

What nail polish are you wearing this week?

*picture from here*
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™