Saturday, November 26, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland: Top 3 Christmas Candles

Top 3 Winter Candles


Winter is here and my fall candles have just burned out, so it is time to stock up on some new ones! Yesterday I went to Bath and Body works and got a few new winter candles.

Sticky Toffee Pudding
This candle is a winner for the best recipe contest. On the lid it says winner and when you peel it there is directions on how to make sticky toffee pudding! Isn't that so cool (and scrumptious!)
This smells so good! I like how it smells like your actually baking something in the oven. Here is how the site describes it:

A rich, tempting treat that combines melted toffee, pure maple syrup and toasted pecans, topped with brown sugar and whipped cream.

Uhh, can I just eat it?

Candid Sugar Plum
My favourite thing about this candle is that its sugar plum. It reminds me of the book The Night Before Christmas. It is a very sweet but light sent. It is probably my favourite out of all 3 of these candles. It smells like candy and I find there is a bit of spice to it (but very light). Here is how the website describes it:

Rich, sugared plums and boysenberries are blended perfectly with sweet orange, cinnamon leaf and a touch of apple

Twisted Peppermint
This is probably one of the more classic winter scents. I am becoming more and more obsessed with peppermint, first the hot chocolate and now this. This basically smells like a candy cane and really christmassy. Here is the description from the website:

A refreshing mix of spearmint and mandarin, layered with iced peppermint, vanilla extract and sugar musk.

Those are my top 3 winter candles. One of my favourite things to do in the winter is to burn candles, so yummy and relaxing <3

What are your top 3 winter candles?

 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™