Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Who I Watch On Youtube: Beauty Guru Style :)

So, we all know what YouTube is. Well, I am a bit addicted to watching videos. Most of the videos I do watch are beauty related, but some is music and just peoples vlogs. Some times I reference them in a blog post and some of you might be "uhhhh, who is that?". Well, now you know it is just someone I watch on YouTube! :)
I will link their channels as well just in case you want to check out some of their videos.

AllThatGlitters21 (Elle Fowler) & Juicystar07 (Blair Fowler)  
These are the first two beauty gurus I started watching on YouTube. They are sisters and are probably the most popular gurus on YouTube. I have seen almost every video of theirs!

Missglamorazzi (Ingrid)
She is one of my favourites, I LOVE her videos (and her vlogs are pretty funny, but I will leave that to another post). She also has a lot of helpful tips! 

MacBarbie07 (Bethany) 
This is another account I can not stop watching. I find her makeup videos are the best just because she is the closest to my age and has a lot of looks I would wear. She also has some great fashion tips. I have used a few of her videos in my blog posts :) 

FleurDeForce (Fleur)
I just started watching her videos but they have quickly become a favourite. I found her through Ingrid and so happy I did :D

NikkiPhillippi (Nikki)
She is the funniest person ever! I love her personality and her videos are very entertaining and helpful :D 

Other people I watch are meganheartsmakeupamarixe and glassslipperbeauty :)

This page is very blue from all the links! LOL :)
I hope this was helpful if you were looking for some new gurus to watch and hopefully you will gets some tips from their videos if you check them out! 

Who is your favourite beauty guru to watch on YouTube?

P.S Is daylight savings time making anyone else reallyyyy tired?? I am exhausted! 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™