Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Starbucks Obsession


One of my favourite things about the holidays is Starbucks holiday drinks! 
They are so yummy and I get really excited when they come out :D It just feels so christmasy (is that a word? well, its gonna be!). 
I am not much of a plain coffee drinker. I usually get a cafe mocha or hot chocolate when I go to starbucks. But what I love about hoilday drinks is that there are so many to try! I am on the 'hunt' for the perfect holiday drink! I have been going to a Starbucks and getting a different holiday drink until I find the perfect one! So far I have only tired the Gingerbread Latte and Caramel Brulee Latte. I found the Gingerbread Latte didn't taste like I thought it would. I was expecting it to taste just like the cookie, but it didn't. I am not sure if they made a mistake but I was let down by it :( I also tried the Caramel Brulee Latte and it was good. It is very sweet, almost too sweet but overall I liked it.  
The other holiday drinks include:
- Peppermint Mocha 
- Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha 
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate 
- Eggnog Latte
- Caramel Brulee Frappuccino 
- Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino 

OMGHHKP, wanna hear my plan? I am going to get a Starbucks holiday drink and sit and watch the Santa Claus Parade :D That sounds like the warmest, yummiest Christmasy thing everrrr <33333 I should totally do a follow me around blog post on it! AHH! I am so exciteddddddd :D  

I also heard that Starbucks are having a buy 1 holiday drink get 1 free from November 18 - 21! 
It might only be in Canada but it is totally worth checking out your local Starbucks to see if it is happening there :) 

What's your favourite holiday drink? 

Also, when do you want me to start with the holiday blog posts? Like Nov.25 or the beginning of December?  Let me know :) 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™