Sunday, September 4, 2011

TAG: My Furry Friend


So, I was trying to figure out a blog post for the day and I was watching Blair (juicystar07)'s newest video and she did a My Furry Friends Tag! And I was like OHMYGOSH cutest thing ever!!! <333 I am gonna start off with pictures of my pet so you know what he looks like :)


swimming!!
mozart playing with his friend! 
me and mozart! 



So on to the questions! :) 
1. What is your pets name?
My pets name is Mozart. I wanted to give him a cute name that fit his personality. Originality I was going to name him Rolo because of his colours. 
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
He is a dog. His breed is Border Collie (his dad) - Jack Russel (his mom). When people hear that they are like WHOA, he must be sooo hyper!! But he isn't that bad, he has his daily runs and when he is inside he loves to cuddle. 

3. How long have you had your pet friend?
Mozart has been my friend for three years :) 
4. How did you get your pet?
One summer I really wanted a dog (well I always wanted a dog). So I would look at the local ads, humane society and any other place (but not pet stores). I found some ads but most of the fell through, Like I would call and it would be gone, and once I looked at a dog someone was giving away and they decided not to last minute. It was really tiring because I would get so excited and then be disappointed. Anyway my moms friend found an ad for some puppies and we called to go see them (we are getting into september now). So we went to the farm. The people selling him bred border collies and one of their family members brought over a jack russel and she accidently got pregnant. Anywho, we went into this place with like 10 four week old puppies!! Cutest thing, eh? And they were so small and fluffy! It was so hard to pick a dog. So I narrowed it down to Mozart and this girl dog. I really wanted a border collie because I was my dream dog so I tried to pick one that looked most like one. Mozart caught my eye because of all his unique colours and eyebrows. So I picked him up and he would snuggle in my arms but when I put him back down he would cry! So that is basically how I picked him. The lady then made sure no one picked him out because we still had to wait a few weeks before they were ready to leave their mother. A few weeks later we went to the farm, got Mozart and brought him home!
  
5. How old is your pet?
He is three (in human years).

6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
He is afraid of bugs (mostly spiders). I think it is my fault because I would freak out if I saw one and now if you say spider he crys and looks for them. Or when killing the spiders he will get really upset and bark. He also tilts his head when you talk to him, or if he hears another dog on the TV. 

7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
He is like my best friend! I love him soooo much! :)

8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
I love taking him swimming at the lake. Also bike rides are fun :) 

9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?
Mozy, BooBoo, and Hercules :)


So that is my furry friend tag! So I tag you to do this and let me know in the comments if you did so I can read it!! :D talk to you tomorrowww (last day of summer, ekkk!!!)


Baby Mozart <3

 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™