Thursday, September 15, 2011

Product Review: Sally Hansen Nail Strips! + Big Brother Finale


Hey everyone! Today I am going to do a product review of Sally Hansen nail polish strips. I have only tried them once (in skinny jeans) but I really love them! So when you first open the box you get instructions, a bunch of nail strips (and some extra just in case some fall off), a pink nail file, and a pointy stick with a cuticle pusher on the end. I would also suggest using nail clippers. So my first attempt was bad. I could not figure out how to get the extra nail strip off my nail. I spent 30min trying to put one on my thumb. So, I did figure out a trick! If you push up from the bottom of your nail (hard) the top should just rip off. After I figured that out I was going really fast. Then I looked at the first one I did and noticed it was upside down. What a fail right? I like the product overall because I don't have to apply nail polish or wait for it to dry. It also lasted longer than 10 days for me (I think it was closer to 15 or something). Nail polish stays on my nails for awhile so idk if that had something to do with it. I also love the different looks of them, like the lace, animal print and jeans. I want to get the animal print one next week :) And I got a lot of complements on them, I pretended that I painted them, haha (I don't think they believed me). 
Have you tried these nail strips? What did you think of them? 


So Big Brother season 13 came to an end last night. What a season! Loved it so much :) So many twists and turns. So the last time we had seen the house Rachel, Porsche, and Adam were spinning in a giant bowl of butter (yum). I think that would have been so fun! I could do it all day. So Adam was first to fall off and then Porsche started to feel sick. I was so scared she was going to throw up in the butter. You know how gross it would have been for them to be in throw-up butter, EW! So she jumped off and Rachel was the last one standing. Then Adam and Porsche competed in the 2nd HOH comp. I was thinking that Adam was going to win, until he threw his goggles out of the pool. But Porsche ended up winning. Then the final comp was a quiz. In the end Rachel had 2 right and Porsche had 0 (I was playing along and I had 4, just saying). Rachel then voted off Adam and I thought that was such a stupid move. No one would have voted for Adam to win because he floated all the way to the end. But I was sooo happy when Shelly voted for Rachel! She won big brother and did a funny happy dance, yayyy! I don't want to wait until next summer for a new show to start, but I am really excited to see what is going to happen in Big Brother 14!! 
What did you think of the finale?   

So I hope you guys have a great night and I will talk to you tomorrow!! :D
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™