Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TAG: Random :)


Hi everyone! So today I am going to do a tag because I am so busy! Plus I love tag posts, they are so much fun! This tag was made up by CamiGMakeup4U2C. So here we go :) 


1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
This is a hard question. I like a lot of different products from different brands. But if I had to pick one it would be maybelline. 
2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Paris, I have always wanted  to go there! 
3. What is your favorite season for fashion?
I like summer personally. For trends I would say spring/fall.
4. What is your holy grail makeup item?
My foundation!
5. Which one would you give up for a week; your phone or computer?
My computer. I always have an ipod, is that considered cheating? Let's say its not :) 
6. What perfume did you use today?
I used daisy by marc jacobs.
7. Straight or curly hair?
Straight.
8. If you were to dye a streak in your hair, what color would you choose? (pink, purple, red, yellow)
Purple! It is my favourite colour! And I saw someone that had it under their hair and it was sooo pretty <3 
9. If you were trapped on a deserted island by yourself with food and water, what would you bring (one item)?
A boat or a jet ski :) 
10. What is your most played song on itunes?
Speak Now - Taylor Swift. I fall in love with a song and keep playing it until I don't like it anymore (does anyone else do that? haha). So this song isn't my favourite anymore.
11. If you had to choose one makeup item to keep what would you choose? (be specific and different from your answer to #4)
Any mascara.
12.  Does it snow where you live?
Yes. I am sooo excited for snow! Maybe it will in October :) But I get tired of it around march :P 
13. What is you favorite beauty secret?
I don't have a beauty secret :(

So that is all the questions and I tag you :) Please link it below so I can read it if you do this tag!! Talk to you tomorrow <3 And I am planning on doing a makeup tutorial! whooo :)


p.s isn't the puppy so cute?! 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™