Monday, September 19, 2011

Best and Worst Dressed: Emmys

There were a lot of well dressed people at the emmys and some trends that started up! For example the red dresses! So here are the dresses I loved, hated and just didn't know what to think! 

Love It:
Claire Danes
I love all the different colours and how nice it looked on her! It is a very unique and pretty dress :) 

Sarah Hyland
I love the colour, this is a start of the red trend! Overall I think it looks great

Lea Michele
Red! I think this is a great basic dress and looked fab on her! Plus the shoulders are really cute. I just wish she did something with her hair.
Sofia Vergara
This dress looks stunning on her :) And again, red! 
Julie Bowen
I really like this dress, it is so pretty! I love the colours and the pattern. I know some people hated it, but I think it looks nice.
Cat Deeley
I love this picture! And I love the dress! It looks really pretty and different :)


Hate It:
Jane Lynch
This is one of my favourites of the many she had on. I wasn't a fan of any of them (especially the silver one).
Jayma Mays
Way to many ruffles and it is really busy. I am also not a fan of the colour.
Melissa Rauch
I really don't like this dress, the pattern is weird. It sorta reminds me of spider webs or something. It also has a lot going on. 
Amy Poehler
This is to shiny and I find tight. I just don't like the fabric of it.

On The Fence:
Gwyneth Paltrow
I don't know what to think of the belly showing part. I think she looks good in it but I am not sure if I hate it or like it.
Heather Morris
When I first saw this on the red carpet it was my favourite dress. But looking at the pictures it is really busy with all the ruffles. I like the colour and I think she looks really pretty. 
Heidi Klum
I like how unique this dress is. But I don't know what to think of the bottom. 

So that is some of the looks of the night! Did you watch the emmys? What was your favourite look? :)

Pictures from: http://www.tomandlorenzo.com
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™