Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF: Casual Friday! :)


Happy Friday Everyone! 
So today I just wanna do a random blog about whats going on :) I am still looking for a name for these blog posts, I am not really a fan of "Random Blabbers" I want something more cute. Speaking of cute look at that cat picture!! Isn't it the cutest thing ever?? <33 I want a kitten so much! But I don't think I am going to get one, I am planing on waiting until I go to university though! It can live in my apartment and then I wouldn't be as lonely. A cat would be better than a dog because I would have to leave for classes and I wouldn't have a lot of time to give it walks. I am thinking of getting one of those white fluffy cats or an orange tabby. I am soo excited! 
So this week as been premiere week for a bunch of TV shows. I watched Top Model (but that started last week). Okay, does anyone watch that show? My favourite is Alexandra and Laura. I don't really get why everyone hates her (Alex)? This week they gave them makeovers and I don't like the hair cut they gave her, but she likes it. Who is your favourite? I also watched The Office for the first time in my life and it is sooo funny! It is my new favourite show, I want to get the older seasons and watch them :)
Is anyone super excited for Halloween? I am SO excited! Well, I get super excited for like every holiday. But I have so many Halloween plans for this blog :) It is going to be epic! October please hurry up! 
So today I have no school! So I am going shopping later and watching The Lion King 3D. I don't really want to see it. I think I might cry when the Dad dies, it is such a sad movie! I cry a lot during cartoon movies. You know Bolt? I cried the entire movie, it was so sad </3 I will try not to cry because that would be so embarrassing! Are you seeing it in 3D?


That is all about it. If you have any blog requests please put them below :) I hope you have a happy Friday and a happy first day of fall!!! Talk to you tomorrow! :D
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™