Tuesday, August 23, 2011

twitter update! help me get to 400 followers??

This isn't my beauty post of the day, don't worry! haha, I'm trying to think of something creative but it will be up before midnight! I just wanted to ask you guys if you could PLEASE follow my twitter? I am 50 followers away from 400 and every time I get a new follower I do a happy dance (no joke). It would mean a lot if you could follow me :) AND I always follow back! Like right away! You don't even have to ask. Anyway my twitter name is @peacelovekayy and the link is http://twitter.com/#!/peacelovekayy I also tweet when a new post goes up. Alsooooo it would be great if you could nominate me for the beauty blog awards! The link is over on the side bar (it says nominate me for the winter 2011 beauty blog awards). So that's everything! And comment below on what blogs you are interested in reading and I will put them up for you! Have a nice afternoon and I will talk to you later on today! :) xoxo

 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™