Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MAC shopping list! :)

My MAC Shopping List <3


So we all know that MAC isn't the most cheapest brand and most of us can't afford to get a ton of make-up from there at once. I wrote out a list of my MAC must haves, I got my list from what YouTube beauty people were using and added on what I wanted most. I am planning and slowly getting each product and start adding more to my MAC make-up collection. You could also use this as a MAC starter kit if you are just starting to buy make-up :) I will also have MAC's website below if you want to check out any of the products mentioned here. 

FACE
- Mineralized Skinfinish Natural 

Paint Pots 
*if you are wondering what a paint pot is, its a eye shadow that goes on creamy but dries and has a nice finish to it, you can also blend it with different eye shadows to get different colours 
- Bare Study 
- Rubenesque 

Eye Shadows 
- Phloof 
- All That Glitters (my most wanted colour)
- Sable
- Satin Taupe 
- Brule 
- Espresso 

Blush 
- Well Dressed (this is a powder blush, not a creme) 

Lipstick 
- Hue 

Eyeliners (Technakohleyliner) 
- Graphblack 
- Brownborder 


Brushes 
- 224 Tapered Blending Brush 

So that's everything that is on my wish list. If you are wondering about any of the products this is the website http://www.maccosmetics.com So add what your favourite MAC product in the comments and I will talk to you guys tomorrow! :D 


 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™