Friday, August 19, 2011

TAG :) back to school

Hi everyone! I was tagged by pinkbeautylove to do this post (click here to go to her blog). So here we gooooo :) 


1. What grade are you going into? (or what year of college are you going into?
I'm am going into grade 12! Isn't that crazy?? Next year university!! :O
2. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year?
I am so excited, but nervous at the same time. I'm excited for my actual classes and sports I am going to be doing. But I am super nervous for applying to universities and getting the marks I need. Also not knowing what I am going into is a bit stressful!
3. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
Shopping (duh!) I love buying new clothes and also I love buying school supplies.
4. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school?
I was in Grade 8 :)
5. Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school trends & styles?
I like getting inspiration trends from fashion magazines and Seventeen and Teen Vogue. Also MacBarbie07 has some fun fall style videos and I love watching those!
6. What are your favorite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year?
I love allll the denim! (like jackets and shirts) also I am liking all the boho trends, and idk I just like all the trends this fall :)
7. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
Staples!
8. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
hmm..well I will probably go to american eagle, garage, urban outfitters and urban trade :)
9. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year? Which do you prefer?
Backpack :) And I prefer a backpack because it can fit all my binders.
10. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse?
Cell phone, iPod, and my wallet :)
11. What are 3 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in you backpack/purse?
LIP GLOSS!!!! haha, always need my lip gloss. Um, I am carrying everything that is in my school makeup bag :) If you wanna know what its in click here :)
12. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go to hair style?
I recently fell in love with herbal essences tousle me softly tousling spray gel! ;) It smells sooo yummy! <3 My hair style will be probably be straight :P
13. What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school?
I love the covergirl natureluxe foundation, its the best eva! And I will be having my makeup look in a blog post coming up soon!
14. What are your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories to you plan to rock this year?
Probably a jean jacket. This is because it can make a dress or any t-shirt look completely different and cute! And for accessories I change it up everyday, I really like chunky bracelets and long necklaces :)
15. Who do you tag?!
hmm...I tag...YOU! haha! I really want you guys to do this tag! So if you do put the link to your blog in the comments so I can go read it.

Thanks for reading and I will talk to you guys on Sunday! have a lovely weekend <3
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™