Thursday, August 18, 2011

Product Review: Maybelline Expert Eyes

I was very disappointed in this product. It is Maybelline Expert Eyes Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover. I was looking for my normal makeup remover and I did not see it at the store, so I figured I would try something new. I came across this product and wasn't expecting a lot from it but I was hoping it would take off my makeup until I could get my normal makeup remover. I figured I should do I product review blog post on this just in case anyone was thinking about trying this product out. What I didn't like about it was that it was oil. I am not a fan of oil makeup removers and its not because I have oily skin (I actually have dry skin). It is because I hate the texture and the feeling of it. I have to give it the fact the it does take the makeup off but it is a lot of work! So you take it off and then it leaves behind all this oil. So then I end up washing my eyes a billion times and you can still see oil on the waterlines. It is the most annoying thing, and a big pain when trying to be fast. Like for example I used my other makeup remover to fix up my eyeliner if i messed it up, but  this I can't because I would have to wash the oil off. Some people might like this product but I am not a fan. So tell me if you have tried this makeup remover and what you think of it! Talk to you guys later :)

And I just want to give you an update on what blogs will be coming up in the next week. So tomorrow I am going to the beach and I will probably just put up a tag because its fast and I will be doing it right before I go to bed. Then I am going to a wedding so there will be no post on Saturday. Do you want what I am wearing to the wedding post tomorrow if I have time? I have't made up my mind yet...Then on Sunday I was thinking of doing a makeup tutorial of what I had on for the wedding (smokey eye). And I haven't planed past that, probably a bunch of back to school posts. So that's about all, and if you have any requests of blog posts put them in the comments and I will try to get them up for you! :)
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™