Saturday, August 27, 2011

Get Your Freak On: 15 Questions Tag!


So this is just a tag going around YouTube and I thought it would be fun to do and a way to get to know me! 
Questions 
#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My family doesn't have a nickname for me. I sorta wish they did, I always wanted a nickname...
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I always check my phone even though I know I don't have any messages.
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I have a lot of phobias, but I am afraid of seals. Like I wouldn't scream if I saw one, just looking at 
them freaks me out. Their face reminds me of spiders (i am terrified of spiders). Your probably thinking, how on earth does a spider remind you of a seal. Well, I will tell you. You know how spider eyes are just black and are circles and close together (i know they have 6 eyes, but the 2 giant ones) they look like seal eyes. Just compare the two sometime and you will know what I am talking about.
#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Any Justin Bieber song. I love to sing and dance to them :) I am so excited for his song with Taylor Swift! AHH!
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Hearing people chew. I didn't really notice it if I am eating the same time as someone else. But if they are eating alone I can not stand the sound. Also when people try to colour with dead markers and all you can hear is squeaking.
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
When I am publicly specking (like during a school presentation) I say like a billion times and I talk reallllyy fast! I have to work on it because I always get bad marks.
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
It doesn't matter what side of the bed I am on, but I like sleeping on my left side.
#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I got a lot of stuff animals when I was a kid, I don't remember the first one. But I have this cat one that I got when I was 4 and it looked just like my cat Dewey. So I had to sleep with it each night and I still have it now. It's name was Dewey Jr. but most of the time I just called it Kitty.
#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?
A strawberry and creme frappuccino or a strawberry blended lemonade in the summer. In the winter a mocha and I try the different holiday drinks.
#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Idk about this one, I can't think of a beauty rule I preach but don't practice.
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
If I am washing my hair my back is to the water and if I am washing my face I face towards it. This is a weird question..
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I am double jointed on my fingers.
#13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
I love to eat mr.noodles! But it is really bad for you so I don't eat it often. I am trying to make my own noodles so I am looking for recipes!
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
When I am texting I like to say OMGHHKP - stole it from Blair, haha
I can't think of a phrase I use when I am talking, hmm...
#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
I am wearing shorts from Hatley and they have cute little animals on them and a basic t-shirt or sweater if it is cold in my room.



I tag YOU! So pleaseee do this tag and give me the ulr to your blog in the comments so I can go read it! :)
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™