Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School Playlist!

So the school year is is starting up in a few weeks. Sadly you are going to have to say goodbye to laying by the beach and hello to piles of homework! Good thing you can always listen to music and get in a good mood and also do the impossible...make homework more enjoyable! I find the listening to music makes me more focused and not paying attention to whats going on around me. So try to pick songs that are fun and have a good beat, but don't get to distracted!

songs on my playlist :)

-"Goodlife" - OneRepublic 

-"Set Fire to Rain" - Adele

-"Second Go" - Lights

-"Dynamite" - Taio Cruz 

-"Animal" - Neon Trees 

-"Misery" - Maroon 5

-"Stop and Stare" - OneRepublic

-"Another One Bites the Dust" - Queen 

These are of course not all the songs on my playlist but a few :) I would suggest putting songs you love to listen too! My playlist is always going to change when I find new songs I like. I am currently still building mine, if you have and suggestions of songs put them in the comments! And take a listen to the songs below. Also expect more back to school posts. I will post one each day for a week. So talk to you tomorrow and I hope you enjoy these songs!!


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™