Friday, December 9, 2011

Blogmas Day 6: Favourites Tag!

Hey Everyone! 
So, I was tagged by Roxanne to do her favourites tag! (Make sure you check out her blog here). Let's get started :) 
Favourite Singer
Justin Bieber & Landon Austin (He is a YouTuber and does covers, his singing is so amazing, you should definitely go check him out! Here is his channel). 
Favourite Food (Snack)
I love Beaver Tails but I don't get them often, but that's my number one favourite food. Oh, and it is not an actual beaver tail if your wondering, it is a bake good and its sooooo yummmmyyyy.
Favourite Meal
Anything with pasta :) I lovvveee pastaa (yummm). 
Favourite Fruit 
Apples (with peanut butter, omg so good!), Bananas, Grapes, Oranges, I am getting really hungry! 
Favourite Band
OneRepublic or Coldplay  
Favourite Rapper
I like Drake and Nicki Minaj
Favourite Store
Tough question...American Eagle? 
Favourite Song
This changes like everyday...right now its Hit The Lights (Selena Gomez) & Without You (David Guetta & Usher) and a bunch of Christmas Songs 
Favourite YouTube Beauty Guru
Missglamorazzi, hands down. I love her personality and she has the same style as me and she has really good tutorials :) I have an entire post on this check it out here
Favourite Pharmacy
Shoppers Drug Mart :)
Favourite Chocolate Bar/Candy
Lindor Chocolates <3
Favourite TV Show
Oh, I have so many...Top Model, and did you see the finale?! OMGHHKP! It was so crazy, Lisa ended up winning and I was a bit sad for Allison becuase I wanted her to win and her pictures are so good! And I cannot believe Angelea got disqualified! Like Whoaa (haha, that was a line from Lisa's song! I am sooo funny). Anyway...I also like Big Brother, Comedies (Like Big Bang, How I Met Your Mother, Two Broke Girls, ect.). 
Favourite Movie
Elf, Never Say Never, Wall-E, and much more! 
Favourite Website
Hmm...Twitter and Tumblr and Blogger and YouTube :) 

That's the end of the tag! I hope you enjoyed and you do this tag too! Talk to you later! (And I am wanting to do an outfit of the day video soon...so look out for that!) 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™