Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blogmas Day 1: Holly Jolly Tag! :)

Happy December Everyone! 
I am so excited for this month and to be doing Blogmas! I am basically going to be blogging everyday until Christmas :) Today I am going to be doing the Holly Jolly Tag I got this tag from BeautyByKimi's blog. 

Favourite Christmas Movie(s)?
I really like the old Christmas shows like Rudolph and Grinch, but I am not sure if that counts as a movie. But my all time favourite  Christmas movie is Elf! :D 
Are you on the Naughty or Nice list?
Nice :) 
Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo!
I have never taken a Christmas Card photo! :( 
Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I always have a white Christmas :) It is Canada after all! 
Where do you usually spend your holiday? 
My Aunt's house. It is out in the country, it is always nice to get out of the city :) 
Play or sing your favourite Christmas song!
I can't because I am typing, haha. But my favourite Christmas song is All I Want For Christmas Is You. 
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yeah, I always get to open new pajamas. Not very exciting, but very cozy! 
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? 
Uhhh, of course! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph! 
What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? 
I don't really have any traditions..But I am just excited to spend time with my family :) 
Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It is fake, but my Aunt's is real and I am usually there for Christmas anyway. 
Hands down, what's your all-time favourite holiday food and sweet treat?
I like the entire turkey dinner! And for sweat treats truffles! (I will have a recipe for them & present idea up later!) 
Be honest: Do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
I like giving. Every time I get someone I present I am so excited for them to open it! Haha :)
Show us your tackiest Christmas Attire (example, ugly sweater)
I actually don't have one, no lie. I sorta want one though :) 
What would be the dream place to visit for this holiday season?
I would like to go somewhere I could ski :) I feel like if I went to Bora Bora or something it wouldn't feel like Christmas! 
Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Truffles & Cookies :) 
Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Pro-present wrapper, awww yeahhhh :)
Most memorable holiday moment?
When I was a kid I really wanted this toy dog and one year I found it under the tree and it made me really happy :) I still have it! 
What made you realize the truth about Santa?
My friends told me.
Do you make New Years Revolutions? Do you stick to them?
Nope, I don't really bother making them because I know I won't stick to them.
What makes the holidays special for you?
Just everyone being happy. I also like to help out with the community during the holiday. Also the snow, hanging out with friends, Christmas shopping, decorating, baking, skating, ect. :) 

That was my holly jolly tag! I tag you guys to do this too and I will talk to you tomorrow! <3
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™