Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blogmas Day 9: My Newest Obsession

Hey Everyone! 
Today I just wanted to do a quick post on my newest obsession, Tiny Tower. If you watch Ingrid's vlogmas videos then you probably know what I am talking about. Tiny Tower is this free app for iPhones and iPod touches (they might also have it for other smartphones as well).  
What you do is make this tower and Bitzens live there (they are humans but in the Tiny Tower world). So you make different floors that are either: food, service, recreation, retail, creative and residential. I like to put my residential floor for every two food, retail, ect. This is because your bitzens will work for you and the only way they will work is if they have a place to live :) You can also earn bux for doing little jobs like finding someone in your tower or giving an elevator ride. It is good to save your bux to buy a faster elevator. If you hit menu you are brought to a bunch of icons, my favourite one is bitbook! It is like a little facebook for them, so cute! Also the game keeps going when your away so you can always be playing it. 
My tower has 9 floors right now but I almost have enough money to build a tenth. My floors are: apartment, sub shop (but I named mine subway), photo studio, apartment, arcade, music store, apartment, and day spa :) 
Anyways, it is a really cute and addicting game I thought it would share with you! Do any of you play it? 

Also, I just wanted to say sorry for the lack of post recently, I am been really busy with school (I have so many summatives, ah!). I am just taking a break form homework now so that's why this post is sorta short. Hopefully I get finished everything tonight and I can do a fun post tomorrow :) 
So, I will talk to you tomorrow! :D And yes, I totally used instagram on the tiny tower picture :P 

**Only 4 days until Christmas!**

 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™