Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Top Lip Products of 2011


2011 is is coming to a close, so I thought it would be fun to do my top beauty products of 2011 starting with lips!

Lipstick
MAC Lustre Marquise D': I talk about this lipstick a lot in my blog posts. It is from the wonder woman collection so sadly it might not be available anymore. It is a nude pink colour and I find that is a great for everyday wear. 
Revlon Lip Butters: I like all of the lip butters in general. I have berry smoothie but I really want to go and buy more! They are really creamy and hydrating and highly pigmented. I defiantly recommend checking them out if you haven't already! 
Maybelline Coloursensational: I am not sure that this is the name but it came out for a limited time only in the summer and it is a transparent lipstick. They basically tint your lips and it looks like you just ate a Popsicle. The colour I got is pink lollipop and it smells like candy :) YUM
MAC Sheen Supreme: The colour I got in this is Quite The Thing. I just got this for Christmas so I have only worn it a few times but I am in love with the colour! It is a fuschia and has a bit more purple than pink to it. It looks really dark in the tube but goes on a lot lighter. I am not one to venture out and get bight lipsticks (like red or purple) but I am starting to and I really like this one! 

Lip Gloss 
MAC Dazzleglass: The colour I have in this is baby sparks. This is my all time favourite gloss. It is pink and very glittery, I find that it looks really pretty! I also really like the applicator and how it is a brush instead of a wand. 
Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss: This is a lot like the dazzleglass. My favourite colour is lovebug. To be honest at the store when I saw it I got it because I thought the name was adorable! The colour turned out to be good, in the tube it is a light pink but on it is clear. 
Loreal Paris le Gloss: This also came out in the summer and it has really cute packaging. It was actually in my September favourites. The colour I have is Golden Splash and it is a pink-orange colour. It also smells like cupcakes <333
Lip Balms: I got obsessed with lip balms over the summer, all of them. Lip smacker, EOS, Blistex, ect. So, I would say that all of them are my favourites!  One in particular though is Maybelline's Baby Lips. I got the clear kind but omg! It smells so good and it makes my lips really soft! If you have chapped lips I definitely recommend it! :) 

Those are my top lip products of 2011! I am really excited to see what 2012 has to offer! 

What was your favourite lip product of 2011?
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™