Friday, December 2, 2011

Blogmas Day 2: Peppermint Hot Chocolate


Hey Everyone!
So, today for blogmas I want to do a recipe on peppermint hot chocolate! I have become obsessed with peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks (I have yet to try the white peppermint mocha, maybe I will this weekend!). So, I wanted to make my own today, here is how you make it!
What you are gonna need:
- peppermint candy canes
- hot chocolate mix
- milk (or water)
- whip cream 
- a cute Christmas mug! 
How to make it:
- put the milk or water in your mug and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes
- while it is in the microwave take your candy cane and a large spoon and hit it until it is crushed 
- get your mug from the microwave and put the crushed candy cane in it and 2 spoon fulls of hot chocolate mix (how much you use is really up to you, I prefer 1 candy cane and 3 spoons of coco)
- stir until all of the candy cane pieces have melted 
- add whip cream and its ready to enjoy! 
Make it a present!
You can always turn this into a present. Either get a fun holiday mug and fill it with the ingredients (obviously only the peppermint and hot coco mix) or get a jar and decorate it! :)   

That is my peppermint hot chocolate recipe, let me know what you think in the comments! Also check out my other blog post on how to make hot chocolate! I will talk to you guys tomorrow! 

What is your favourite holiday drink? 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™