Friday, December 30, 2011

My New Year's Resolutions for 2012

Happy Last Day of 2011! (a.k.a new years eve!) 
Today I wanted to to my new year's resolutions and hopefully I will be able to stick to them!

1. Workout 3 times a week: I need to start working out on a regular basis! I have just been randomly doing workouts but starting tomorrow I am going to workout every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I might start up a workout series again :) 
2. Blog every other day: I am going to try my best to blog every other day! 
3. Get my G1: I hope I can get it this week, but I have been putting it off for a long time and I want to have it done and maybe have my G2 by the end of the year!
4. Don't procrastinate: I tend to procrastinate a lot! With school work (especially studying), cleaning my room, ect. 
5. To do the splits: I have been wanting to do the splits for such a long time! I am going the stretch everyday and hopefully I can by the end of the year!
6. No regrets: I don't want to think in the past anymore, and not worry about it. You only live your life once! :)
7. Go to a concert: This is something I want to do this year rather than a resolution. It is crazy how I have never been to a concert! I have been to small ones like Lights and some older bands but I have never been to big concert with thousands of people. The main person I want to see in concert is Justin Bieber, I really hope he has one near me this year!! :D 

 Those are my new year's resolutions! I hope you have a great new year's eve and talk to you next year ;)

What are you're new year's resolutions? 


 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™