Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blogmas Day 5: Top 10 Holiday Shows/Movies

My favourite way to get into the Christmas spirit is by watching Christmas specials! Here is my top 10 favourite shows and movies :) 

1. Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer. My all time favourite show is Rudolph, not the newer versions but the one from the 1960s (I think...). It is so cute and I love everything about it! "Let's be independent together!" my all time favourite line, ahah!! :) 

2. Elf. This is the most FUNNIEST movie everrrr. If you have never seen it, go watch it now! It is the best Christmas movie you will ever see. 

3. The Grinch. This is a pretty classic show. I am not as much of a fan of the new movie with Jim Carry (I still like it though). My favourite part is when he does that evil smile, sorta a weird part to like but it always makes me laugh, he looks too funny! :)

4. Arthur Christmas. This is a new movie, it is still only in theaters. Arthur Christmas is the most cutest movie ever! It is really funny, and at one point I wanted to cry (I always cry at cartoons!) and it had a great story line. I don't want to give too much away, but it is a really good movie. Plus, Justin Bieber is in the begininggg <3

5. The Santa Clause (all three). This is another great Christmas movie! It is funny and always makes me happy, especially Comet! I have seen the reindeer from the movie, it was so exciting! LOL :) 

6. Christmas with the Kranks. I really like this movie. It is about this family that wants to skip Christmas and everyone is giving them a hard time about it. It is really funny and always gets me into the Christmas spirit!

7. Frosty the Snowman. This is a really adorable show. I like the older cartoon rather than the newer ones, and I don't really like Frosty Returns. 

8. Home Alone. I love Home Alone! It is so funny! I also like Home Alone 2 but I have never seen the ending! I should watch it at some point, haha. 

9. The Polar Express. This movie always makes me believe in Santa. It is a really good movie and the video game for it is also really good! I sorta want to play it now...

10. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. This is also a funny movie (I really like comedies if you couldn't tell). I love when the squirrel is in the Christmas tree! Soooo funnnnyyy :) 

So, that is my top 10 holiday shows/movies! It isn't in order, more like what ones I could remember :P But I defiantly recommend them if your looking to watch some movies! 

What's your favourite Holiday Movie/Show? 

Oh, and is anyone watching the Top Model Finale tonight?! I am so excitedddd, I really hope Alison wins!! Eeeeeee :)  
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™