Monday, February 20, 2012

Tag: My Nail Polish Obsession!

Hey Everyone! 
Today I am going to be doing the nail polish obsession tag :) 
Questions:
What's your favourite nail polish company?
My favourite nail polish company is a tie between OPI and Essie. I really like Essie's collections but I like OPI's general colour selection. 
Glitter or no glitter?
No glitter. I have some glitter polishes and I find them way to hard to take off. I don't mind the look of them though.
OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
Tough question. I would say Essie, just because it is easier for me to get Essie rather than OPI and China Glaze and I don't mind Essie colours.
When do you change your nail polish?
I change my nail polish around once a week.
What's your favourite color on your nails?
Hmm...Revlon Copper Penny & Essie Smooth Sailing (I can't choose between them!)
Darks or Brights?
BRIGHTS! :) I love neon nail polishes and I only have a few dark nail polishes that I wear in the winter :P 
What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
I am wearing Mesmerized by Essie. It is a really pretty blue colour.
Matte Nails--In or Out?
I personally don't like matte nails.
French Manicure?
French Manicures are cute :) I have only had one once! 
Favourite Winter Colour?
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark
(I am adding a question) Favourite Summer Colour?
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy!

What's your favourite nail polish?
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™