Monday, February 13, 2012

Red Carpet: Grammy Awards! ♥

Hey Girls!
Grammy Awards is such a fun award night where people can go all out with their outfits! Here are just some of the dresses from the night...

Taylor Swift looked stunning! It was one of my favourite looks! The dress is so detailed and well designed. 

Kelly Rowland. I find the top of the dress really unique and pretty. Overall I think she looks beautiful. 

Nicki Minaj. I got a better understanding of what she wore on the red carpet (and being with a bishop) after watching her performance of Roman Holiday. Her look wasn't my favourite.

Carrie Underwood. I really liked her dress. It looks really elegant and I love the fabric. I was also in love with the dress she wore during her performance! So pretty <3 

Katy Perry. I don't really like this dress. I was watching the Grammy's and people were saying how they loved it but it's not my cup of tea. 

Adele! She defiantly stole the show winning 6 awards and singing amazingly after having throat surgery! It was so cute when she was crying while accepting Album of the year <333 Adele also looked fabulous in her dress!

Rosie and Sophia Grace. These girls are so adorable!! They got to interview some stars for Ellen and wore pink and gold tutu's and golden crowns :) 

There were so many more amazing dresses like Adele, Paris Hilton, and Jesse J. Congratulations to everyone that won!

Who do you think was best dressed?
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™