Sunday, February 26, 2012

Red Carpet: The Academy Awards! ♥

Hey Girls!
Everyone looked so stunning on the Red Carpet last night! :) 
Here are some memorable outfits from the night...

Maria Menounos
I love the colour of this dress so much! Also the flow and side/back is really pretty <3


Emma Stone
I don't really like this dress because of the red bow on the top of it. But I do think that Emma looked really pretty and I loved her accessories.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie
They looked so GOOD! I loved Angelina's dress! It is structured, black, a slit and really pretty fabric.I also like how she had her classic red lip. Brad also looked very handsome. 

Jennifer Lopez
I think she looked gorgeous. I loved her dress, I also liked her hair.

Stacy Keilbler & George Clooney
I want her dress. I love the metallic gold colour and the flower detail on the side. She looked stunning! George also looked really good.

Gwyneth Paltrow
This is such a chic outfit! I love the cape <3 I think she pulled off this look! It was one of my favourites of the night!


What was your favourite outfit of the night? 
 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™