Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How To Style Your Scarf!


Fall officially starts this Friday! And you know what that means...you can finally wear scarves again (woohoo)!  :D But how will you style them? Here are my favourite ways to style my scarves :) 
Drape
This is basically taking your scarf and draping it around your neck.
Single Knot
Take your scarf and hold it in front of you. Then wrap it once around you neck and let it hang loose or tight.
Classic
Do the drape from above and then flip one side over your shoulder. 
Infinity
with a loop scarf: loop around your neck twice
without a loop scarf: Do the drape and tie the 2 ends of the scarf together. The loop it around your neck twice and put the knot in the back so you can't see it.
European Loop (or formal)
I have seen this with both names but what you do it fold your scarf in half and drape it around your neck. Then put the ends of your scarf through the loop. I love to do this with winter scarves. 
Wrap
Just wrap the scarf around your arms.

Those are the ones I would do most often. Here is a great video I found on youtube of how to style scarves! It is by wendyslookbook:


Thanks for reading and tell me how you like to style your scarves in the comments :) 


 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers, and high resolutions.

Copyright © 2014 sissypaspartou™. Powered by Blogger™